Friday 29 November 2013

Favourite Friday #2: The accent nail

Painting my nails requires some time, I'm talking of a whole episode of Revenge or The Vampire Diaries kinda time.
My favourite combination right now is a rosy nude with a rose gold sparkle accent nail. Butter LONDON Bit Faker and Chanel Rose Caché are just the perfect match! I'm a big fan of the Butter LONDON nail polish. It's like sandy gold glitter in a bottle - love. If the Chanel nail polish didn't chip so badly I would like it even more! The colour is absolutely gorgeous but the chipping, quel dommage ... Two coats of this followed by my Butter LONDON Topcoat and I can drool over some #Delena action or watch Emily kick some asses.

What do you do whilst painting your nails?

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Lots of love,
Dolce

2 comments :

  1. As if my nail polish addiction wasn't bad enough! I absolutely now NEED these beautiful shades, i guess i better get saving!.
    I love your blog by the way!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya girl ;)
      Thank you! I just found your blog yesterday.
      Mary x

      Delete