Wednesday 20 November 2013

What's on my face Wednesday #1

Hey lovelies!

Today I thought I could do one of my favourite posts: What's on my face!
I love reading other's WOMF to get inspirations for new products. 
So here's mine.



BASE
Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Peach
Chanel Perfection Lumière in Beige 50
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in Nr.3



EYES
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Shore
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Champagne 
Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Velvet Plum 
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink
Max Factor False Lash Effect 24h in black
Max Factor Clump Defy waterproof in black



COLOR
Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual (LE)
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Ambering Rose
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Kir Sugar 7

This is just a neutral everyday autumn make up with a 'bolder' lip.  
I don't use waterproof mascara everyday on my upper lashes but I like using it on my lower lashes, so my mascara doesn't smudge. 

What's your favourite mascara?

I hope you liked the look!

Lots of love,

Dolce

No comments :

Post a Comment